martes, 19 de febrero de 2019

When I said that I love you.. I meant that I loved you forever..




>> Sorry, i do not provide information about skins or body marks if they are not specified as a blogged brand. Shapes created by me. Have a nice day! <<


💫

Events.

💫


☽ ~ Styling ~ ☾

Persefona Lovely Hearts 
Persefona Floating Pillow Feathers

[CX] Fighter's Mark

Tableau Vivant // Nyx hair MEN ONLY MONTHLY


-[TWC]- Obsessed
[M.O.R] AVIA : WINGS
RIOT / Bronn Chino Jeans


☽ ~ Deco ~ ☾

Persefona Floating Petals for Roses
Persefona Floating Roses
-Garden- by anc "silence" spider lily {PASTEL/ Tathaga}A 1prim
Kalopsia


💫


  ☽ ~ > Sponsors < ~ ☾



 You should've seen by the look in my eyes
That there was something missing
You should've known by the tone of my voice
But you didn't listen
You play dead, but you never bled

When I said that I love you
I meant that I loved you forever

And I'm going to keep on loving you
Because it's the only thing I want to do
I don't want to sleep
I just want to keep on loving you